Enjoy some of the local amenities in Canada’s four season playground. The Kelowna area offers numerous golfing facilities, including mini-golf, putting courses, driving ranges, short/executive courses, and famous full size championship courses. Alternatively, our home is about 60 km away from Silver Star (Vernon) and 70 km away from Big White (Kelowna) downhill ski resorts and there are cross country skiing facilities are at both hills, and above West Kelowna. Wineries are abundant throughout the Okanagan, as well as many other sports and recreational activities.
With about 40 golf courses, the Okanagan Valley is an ideal place to take a vacation and is sure to please any golfer’s appetite.
Local Golf Courses
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort: – The 1200 acre property boasts a variety of unique qualities including several natural lakes that showcase the beauty of its surrounding areas
- The Harvest Golf Club: Surround yourself with breathtaking views of the spectacular Okanagan Lake while golfing through the majestic hillside orchard.
- Gallagher’s Canyon Golf & Country Club: Gallagher’s Canyon is a classic golf resort that has endured the test of time and is internationally acclaimed as an impressive test of golf.
- Okanagan Golf Club: (The Bear & The Quail) Planned by Jack Nicklaus’ Golden Bear Design and built in 1998, the Bear is an 18-hole, 6,900 yard, par 72 masterpiece. The Okanagan Golf Club also features another 18-hole championship course designed by Les Furber called the Quail.
- The Kelowna Golf and Country Club: “Nestled amongst the towering Ponderosa Pines, the Country Club is known for its arresting beauty and consistant fine grooming, making it a must for golfers.”
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club: Kelowna Springs Golf Club, designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Les Furber, has garnished accolades from both the press and golfers of all abilities since first opening in 1990.