With about 40 golf courses, the Okanagan Valley is an ideal place to take a vacation and is sure to please any golfer’s appetite.
Local Golf Courses
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort: – The 1200 acre property boasts a variety of unique qualities including several natural lakes that showcase the beauty of its surrounding areas
- The Harvest Golf Club: Surround yourself with breathtaking views of the spectacular Okanagan Lake while golfing through the majestic hillside orchard.
- Gallagher’s Canyon Golf & Country Club: Gallagher’s Canyon is a classic golf resort that has endured the test of time and is internationally acclaimed as an impressive test of golf.
- Okanagan Golf Club: (The Bear & The Quail) Planned by Jack Nicklaus’ Golden Bear Design and built in 1998, the Bear is an 18-hole, 6,900 yard, par 72 masterpiece. The Okanagan Golf Club also features another 18-hole championship course designed by Les Furber called the Quail.
- The Kelowna Golf and Country Club: “Nestled amongst the towering Ponderosa Pines, the Country Club is known for its arresting beauty and consistant fine grooming, making it a must for golfers.”
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club: Kelowna Springs Golf Club, designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Les Furber, has garnished accolades from both the press and golfers of all abilities since first opening in 1990.